This Combination Pack covers several important traits and can be based on samples from animals at any age. Information on individual tests is available through the links at the DNA tests.
One or more DNA tests of this Combination Package are performed by our partner laboratory. We would like to point out that the tests performed by our partner laboratory also can be performed via the licensee of the patent. If you want to run the tests through the licensee, you can order these tests separately.
The Combination Package contains the following markers:
• H327 Dental Hypomineralization (Raine Syndrome)
• H367 IGS (Selective Cobalamin Malabsorption) 2
• H388 Sensory Neuropathy
• H421 Hiplaxity 2
• H472 Goniodysgenesis and glaucoma
• H629 MDR1 (partner lab)
• H644 Cystinuria, type II - A
• H673 Degenerative Myelopathy, DM (partner lab)
• H705 Collie Eye Anomaly (CEA_CH, partnerlab)
• H721 Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (NCL) 5
• H746 Maligne Hyperthermia
• H787 Trapped Neutrophil Syndrome (TNS)
• H811 Hyperuricemia (HUU)
• H849 Primary Lens Luxation (PLL)
• H919 Hiplaxity 1
Information on individual tests is elsewhere available on this website.
The turn-around-time of a test depends to a large extent on the logistics of sample transportation to the laboratory. After receiving the sample at the test location, you can normally expect the result within 10 working days. A longer delivery time applies to tests carried out by a Partner Lab.
This DNA test is available for the following breeds: Border Collie. Additional information is available in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For this DNA test we accept the following materials: Blood EDTA, Blood Heparin, Semen, Tissue, Swab. Please contact Dr. Van Haeringen Laboratorium if you wish to submit other material as listed.